Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And it's only day two!

So I have been a busy dog today!

Mom had to work all day today so I went off to play care for another day of doggone good times :)
It went pretty well. I made a new best friend named Duke who is a German Shorthaired Pointer. I was the first one he wanted to play with and we played the rest of the day. I really like making new friends. I hope to see him again soon!

Mom got off at seven so I didn't get to go home until seven thirty since grandma and grandpa aren't supposed to pick me up yet. We went on a walk straight after I got home.
It was a lot busier out than we thought it would be. I was under the impression that most humans are programmed to sit and stare at those picture screens and sit in their recliners when they get home until they go to bed. I guess I was wrong. People were actually got playing. One old couple was actually on a swing in their yard talking to each other! What a crazy new world!!

I wanted to lunge at a few annoying people (two people, and one dog that was barking incessantly in the yard) but mom got me distracted with those wonderful endless treats from her magical fanny pack (how did those things ever go out of style, they are fantastic!!).
These new things we are learning are going great. Two men even talked to us! I wasn't thrilled about it but I didn't growl or lunge at all. I was mighty impressed with mom and me for keeping it together!

How am I already improving on day two!?

No comments:

Post a Comment