The past few days have been really good.
Everything was super crazy around the house getting ready for my aunt's bridal shower.
I don't know if it actually rained at the shower though, because mom sent me to play at playcare all the time people were over.
Friday night my mom and aunt's friend decided to spend the night. I didn't stay the night at playcare that night and didn't even hear her! She was a sneaky one! I was locked up in mom's room. I woke up in the morning and on my way to water the flowers (as a i do every morning) I smelt that booger in the bedroom across the hall from me. Needless to say I had a minor heart attack and alerted the house. They all reassured me it was okay and I never saw her (but I'm sure she was there).
Mom did break one rule by letting my aunt's friend Rebecca come and meet me at play care. I didn't know what to think because I saw my uncle and was so excited to see him but then this strange human was trying to be friends with me. I barked at her, then kissed her, barked at her, and then kissed her. I hope the trainer won't be too mad at mom.
We went on an hour walk on Sunday when she picked me up and I had a blast. It was really relaxing except a biker came behind us and scared us both. I don't know how to prevent those things from sneaking up on us!!
We are waiting patiently for a time to meet our trainer next. It's just been so crazy, and all the money is disappearing some how!
I will update later, it's time for bed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment